Thursday, February 17, 2011

LISA M. LUGO BLOG POST#4/14

"She was a damned attractive woman, a little heavy in the thighs, perhaps, but I didn't consider that a detriment. I like women a little on the fleshy side. Skinny, boyish-type figures may be admired by other women, but not by men.

I am one of the girls who is either completely proud of her thickness, or extremely embarrassed of her body. I can say I am proud of my thick thighs and "big booty". In my opinion, the diversity in thickness, color and shape make every element more interesting . I chose Isidore Pils picture Nude Woman, because it represents the beauty of shape. To me the picture focuses on the curves the woman has, more than her face because it calls for sexuality. I am not trying to say skinny girls are not sexy, but I do think females need to get over the "ideal image of beauty", that Hollywood challenge us to be every day. Be proud of your curves and eat the damned doughnut if you want to!

Charles Willeford, Cockfighter, (New York: Vintage Books, 1972), page 83

1 comment:

  1. I agree 199% with you Lisa. Skinny model looking girls are for men who can't handle a full figured woman. Thick thighs and a big booty make a delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete