Monday, February 21, 2011

KRISTIN HOLLOWAY #5 of 14 posts

"The color of the sun, the color of the sea, the color of a flower, the color of the mountains, the color of the night."

This quote reminds me of my favorite song by Boys Like Girls. It's called "Thunder" (when it describes that the girl has the brightest eye color). It was one of my favorite lines in the story of "The man". This quote was used to describe the man's eyes and it struck me as magical. I related this "man" to God in a way. God is the creator of all those wonderful things. It's very beautiful and enchanting. I also feel like this quote describes a mix of colors that tries to sell the idea of everlasting life and love. You get a feel that there is an appreciation of life and appreciation of nature.



Bradbury, Ray. The Illustrated Man. (New York: Bantam Spectra Books, 1951), page 47

http://library.artstor.org.esearch.ut.edu/library/welcome.html#3|search|1|beautiful20nature|Multiple20Collection20Search|||type3D3126kw3Dbeautiful20nature26id3Dall26name3D

No comments:

Post a Comment