Thursday, February 24, 2011

AMANDA N. CRUZ GERENA 5/14


"I only want you to say what you want to say. But it wouldn't look good, would it, if I were taken up for killing Spicer, and you were here-looking in the soap dish. It would be enough to ruin some lawyers."

After trying to call the police and an intent to blame the crime on the responsible one, there is a try over blackmail on Mr. Prewitt, because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I mean I would have probably done the same thing, if u have a way to get out of a wrong decision, GET THE HELL OUT! The image I chose reminded me of this quote, just because you have someone controlling you and there is not much you can do. The human puppet represents the many ways we lead ourselves to problems in which other can be powering upon our decisions.


Graham Green, Brighton Rock, Penguin Books, 1977, p.124
http://www.preparednesspro.com/blog/whos-blackmailing-you/"


No comments:

Post a Comment