Friday, April 15, 2011

Hessa Al Rumaihi Blog # 11/13

"I want to leave now. I want to go home. I have something that must be done, and must be done cleverly. I need to go". (p.178)



 

All this quote reminds me is of being back home and being around my family. Everybody gets homesick and stressed out to the point that they are so sick of everything and everyone around them and just want to be back home and relax and do absolutely nothing. As i was looking for pictures of houses I chose to stick to this picture because i felt it was the most relaxing photo and the most that reminded me of home. Its the time of year where summer is coming and everybody is ready for a holiday and to be back home. The time of year where you're not stressed and not thinking of any work, and instead thinking of the new adventures you'll encounter during the sun kissed season. Everybody needs to go home sometimes, everyone for different reasons. Obviously in the quote above, Pandora had different reasons to go back home, dont we all?

Rice, Anne. Pandora: New Tales of the Vampires. New York: Knopf, 1998. Print. (pg. 178)


http://www.art.com/products/p13201890-sa-i2315913/zhen-huan-lu-relaxation.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment